Terms for Bullet
Terms of Service
- The terms “Gleman Software Development Ltd.”, “we”, “us” shall refer to Gleman Software Development Ltd. and all its affiliates.
- The term “subscriber” refers to any person who maintains an account with us for keeping financial information entered or provided by such person.
- The term “you” and “user” shall refer to the subscriber and any person who visits this site for a legitimate purpose.
- The term “applicable law” refers to the law currently in force in Republic of Ireland and which shall govern this agreement.
- The term “system” shall refer to the online accounting software platform provided by Gleman Software Development Ltd. and shall include the software running such platform as well as content.
You acknowledge that you must provide for your own access to the World Wide Web and to meet the costs associated with the service, as well as procuring all equipment that are necessary in order to access the service, including but not limited to a computer and a modem. You shall also be responsible for the maintenance of such equipment.
Subscribers may provide password access to such users as they will have paid for in order for such users to access the information and perform various tasks as instructed by the subscribers which include but not limited to sharing files, creating invoices, managing files any other lawful tasks that the subscribe may prescribe.
Gleman Software Development Ltd. may, without notice or liability, add, discontinue or revise any aspect, mode or design of the system which include but not limited to the scope of service, time of service, or to the software/hardware required for access into the system.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, should there be a failure or downtime of our service for a continuous period of more than one hour, and at the time a subscriber was desirous of accessing his/her/its information, we may provide our services to such subscriber (at the subscribers request) for free for the next payment period which shall not be more than one month.
The subscribers and the users shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password, and the subscriber will be responsible for all activities performed under their passwords including charges for such activities, as well as unauthorized use.
The subscriber will ensure that any information entered into our system shall be accurate, reliable and complete. Whereas Gleman Software Development Ltd. shall take reasonable efforts to ensure the accurateness of material entered into the system, the mere posting of that information does constitute neither endorsement nor warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, materiality, completeness or reliability of such materials.
C. Terms of usage.
Gleman Software Development Ltd. has both the proprietary rights as well as the intellectual property rights that are contained in the hardware/software that make up the system. The technical procedures, processes, concepts and methods of operation that are inherent within the software constitute trade secrets. The usage by subscribers and users of our software does not constitute sale or transfer of any of our rights in the software to such subscribers or users. Without any prejudice to the foregoing, any information or data entered into the system by the subscriber or otherwise provided for entering into the system on the subscribers behalf shall at all material times remain the property of the subscriber.
That the subscriber will not make copies of the software, or otherwise cause to be made such copies and will also take all reasonable steps to forestall any unauthorized copying, or to disclose to any third party any trade secrets that the subscriber may have come across whilst using our services, which include, inter alia, advising and preventing the users from duplicating or using reverse engineering to make unauthorized copies of the software.
Should any subscriber wish to discontinue their subscription, he/she/it will be entitled to recover the amount paid in full, provided the decision to cancel the subscription was made and communicated to us at the earliest possible opportunity. The subscriber may then afterwards discontinue paying any more subscription money.
D. Refund Policy
When you become a monthly subscriber, Gleman Software Development Ltd. provides the Bullet Accounts service to you and the provision of services begin from the moment your payment has been accepted. Because of this, we cannot offer a cancellation or ‘cooling off’ period. This is in accordance with the EC (Protection of Consumers in respect of contracts made by means of distance communication) Regulations 2001 (Statutory Instrument 207 of 2001). We will of course cancel all future payments. For more information on this subject visit http://www.citizensinformation.ie/.
E. Prohibited use.
The subscriber agrees not to provide or enter such information that can be regarded as libelous, malicious, profane, fanning ethnic or racial tensions, immoral or any such information which any reasonable person would consider objectionable on grounds of good conscience.
No user or subscriber shall use any means to restrict or prevent another subscriber from accessing or enjoying the service.
No subscriber or user shall have the permission to submit or post any unsolicited, unauthorized or annoying material to other persons through the use of the service, or send any promotional materials, advertise, engage in phishing, spamming, sending out of chain letters or engage in any form of improper solicitation.
That no subscriber shall be permitted to upload material into the system that they know seriously infringes on the intellectual properties of other people, or upload material that places unnecessary load as to affect the performances of our websites, systems and equipment.
The subscriber may not lease, sell, pledge, sublicense, assign or otherwise deal with the software belonging to Gleman Software Development Ltd. in a manner that is inconsistent with our intellectual property rights over the software.
G. Limitation of liability.
In no event will Gleman Software Development Ltd. become liable to a subscriber or any other person for any lost profits, lost savings, lost data, or other special or consequential, incidental or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to this agreement or any information, product or data that is in the hands of Gleman Software Development Ltd. under this agreement including but not limited to, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, or any indirect or consequential loss or damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. Nothing in this agreement operates to relieve Gleman Software Development Ltd. any liability from wanton or willful and reckless acts that may give rise to liability in tort or contract.
Except in the manner provided for in this terms of service, a subscriber is not entitled to any warranty that the service provided by the websites will meet the subscribers requirements and expectations, or that the services will be uninterrupted, flawless, timely, accurate, reliable, secure or error free or that the website will be free of viruses or other harmful elements, or that the errors in the software will be corrected.
H. Termination of service.
- Should any subscriber wish to cancel their subscription, he/she must may also login to their Company Account in Bullet Accounts and use the cancellation feature upon selecting the company to cancel in the “My Account” section. Upon receipt of the subscriber’s instructions to cancel their subscription, Gleman Software Development Ltd. will cancel all scheduled payments and discontinue making any charges to the subscriber’s credit card or bank account.
- We issue notice to any party to the effect that the party has in our reasonable judgment breached this agreement or any other agreement as between the parties and upon expiration of 7 days to remedy the breach and such party failing to do so.
- Upon any party being adjudged bankrupt or having a receiving order being made against him/her.
- In case of a company, upon an order or a resolution being passed for the purposes of winding up the business activities other than for the purposes of amalgamation, merger or reconstruction or upon a composition agreement being made with the creditors.
- Upon us giving a 15 days notice terminating the agreement to any party and such notice will be effective upon the expiration of the 15 days.
I. Credit Card Information.
J. Disclosure of information.
- Fraud prevention and law enforcement;
- To comply with any legal, governmental or regulatory requirement;
- Our lawyers in connection with any legal proceedings;
K. Third Party links and Content.
L. Authorization to export data.
M. Force Majeure.
O. Governing law.
P. Legal Status of Gleman Software Development Ltd. and its affiliates.
Gleman Software Development Ltd.