Are you getting started as Freelancer? What tools will you need?
- A tool to track Income.
- A tool to track expenses.
- A tool to store client information securely.
- A tool to give your prospective clients an official estimate.
- A tool to create and send invoices.
- A tool to manage your Year End Accounts.
- A tool for managing your Tax Affairs.
Will you need an Accountant to do all this? Should you buy Invoice and Tax Software instead?
If you’re starting off as a Freelancer, you’re probably not going to need an Office at first. You will however, need tools that come with you, wherever you work that take care of both questions. You probably don’t want to spend much money either, as you can’t predict just yet, how much your Income is going to be for the year. Your primary aim will be to put out quality work and build up your customer base. Most Freelancers start off this way and wait until a tax deadline looms before they ask about Invoice and Tax Software.
Bullet Accounts is an inexpensive Invoice and Tax Software App that lets you do the stuff you thought you might need an accountant for. It puts you in control of your Business from day one. Best of all, you don’t need any Accounts or Tax knowledge to use it. Just by creating invoices and recording your bills and income on Bullet, your accounts and tax affairs are up to date. There’s even an iphone app you can use to photograph receipts and submit expenses, so you don’t need a shoe box to keep them safe. Bullet does the Accounts and Tax stuff automatically without getting in the way.
- With the Bullet Invoice Tool you can create Invoices in a few clicks of a mouse. Create bill estimates in seconds and turn them into Invoices once the work is done. Pop them in an e-mail to your customer direct from the app.
- You can enter a portion of your Electricity, Internet or Phone bill and offset these expenses against your tax bill.
- When you get paid by a customer, you can record which invoice you got paid for and keep track of whats going on with your Bank Account.
- If you’re registered for VAT, Bullet keeps your VAT return up to date as you create invoices and record purchases. It shows you in days when your return needs to be sent off. Since it’s ready to go at all times, you can relax.
- Bullet is an Online Application, so you can use it anywhere, at any time.
- Everything you do on Bullet is backed up to the Cloud in real time
- When your business is ready to expand, you’ve got Payroll Software built in and you can add as many users as you like.