Set up Bullet for our company which is sole trader at the moment, in my husband’s name. I am unpaid secretary for the business and am in charge of all banking/accounting etc. We will be changing to Limited company in the summer. I have set up Bullet for the business and see that I am listed as an employee, not sure I remember setting that up, but however – can I remove myself as an employee even though I am the administrator? Do I need to set up the Bullet admin under my husband’s name? I have not listed him anywhere – am thinking it might be better to open a new account under his details only?
So there are a couple of ways you can be in Bullet they’re all separate.
– You can be added a user (using the multi user app) this is used for admin’s, accountants, or staff who want to just generate invoices but can’t access anything else.
– Employees, there people you pay.
– As a sole trader your husband is the company.
What you can do
– You can add yourself via multi user mode as a user of the product, like Admin
– You can add yourself as an employee of the product.
– You can be both.
Hope that makes sense, let me know.