Questions & AnswersInsurance for signage
paulrockphysicaltherapy asked 6 years ago

Hey Guys, I recently installed some external signage for my new venture and was looking at getting insurance to cover them , I already hold professional indemnity insurance but I cant add the signs to it … do i need to take a separate policy and If so what do I need to do, type of policy etc ?  the office is part of a residential property with a shared entrance that I do not own.

2terrorist replied 4 days ago


gay chat rouetee replied 3 days ago

indiana gay chat

gay latin chat replied 2 days ago

gay web chat

gay online video chat replied 2 days ago

gay webcam chat sites