I recently started using bullett. My Vat retunrs I made prior to using look to be a little wrong on amounts – which I can address no problem. The issue I am having is marking the VAT items as paid – I am unable to reconcile with the bank account because amounts are different. I assume I should deal with this by manual journal entry but you might confrim? Thanks

I recently started using bullett. My Vat retunrs I made prior to using look to be a little wrong on amounts – which I can address no problem. The issue I am having is marking the VAT items as paid – I am unable to reconcile with the bank account because amounts are different. I assume I should deal with this by manual journal entry but you might confrim? Thanks

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff December 3, 2016
Public

Hi,
There is no need to use manual journal entries, and I’d avoid them unless you’re very proficient with accounts. Bullet has built in error checking with it’s workflows but not with it’s MJE.
If you enter VAT bills and your Bullet account is VAT setup then you should be able to reconcile the items no problem.
So, check your account is setup for VAT

#answer-4483

Please login or Register to Submit Answer