Questions & AnswersHi Lads. Happy New Year to you all. I have a quick question. I am doing the end of year bank rec. It is throwing up an amount on Money In for €1599.02 for Total Produce but I just checked all the transactions and that has already been reconciled. I’ve attached a screenshot for you. What do I do with this? Hi Again. Sorry another one for you. I have 2 payments that came in on 02nd July for Satis. One is for 1396.06 and the other is for 3690.00 which totals 5086.06. I am trying to reconcile these and have checked on the client account page. Both of those payments were logged separately on 02nd July but I can’t reconcile them because it says in the Bullet transactions that it is one payment of 5086.06. These were totally separate jobs so how is this happening and how do I fix it? so they paid 2 invoices on 2nd of July but its marked off 2 invoices yet I can’t reconcile
Clair7 asked 5 years ago

Hi Lads. Happy New Year to you all.
I have a quick question. I am doing the end of year bank rec. It is throwing up an amount on Money In for €1599.02 for Total Produce but I just checked all the transactions and that has already been reconciled. I’ve attached a screenshot for you.
What do I do with this?
Hi Again. Sorry another one for you. I have 2 payments that came in on 02nd July for Satis. One is for 1396.06 and the other is for 3690.00 which totals 5086.06.
I am trying to reconcile these and have checked on the client account page. Both of those payments were logged separately on 02nd July but I can’t reconcile them because it says in the Bullet transactions that it is one payment of 5086.06. These were totally separate jobs so how is this happening and how do I fix it?
so they paid 2 invoices on 2nd of July but its marked off 2 invoices yet I can’t reconcile