Are you an Accounts or Payroll jobs Seeker?
A lot has changed due to the Economic Downturn. In the good times, if you lacked a qualification, you could still land the job you desired by having a good CV with the right experience. Some companies took advantage of the recession to cut costs and increase Profit Margin by reducing staff numbers. People who had worked all their lives suddenly found themselves queuing at the Social Welfare Office. Worse still, your Jobs search leads you to discover you are now worth a fraction of what you were being paid before.
Sadly we now have what has become an employers market. Employers are demanding overly qualified people for jobs that pay average wages. New Mums are returning to work sooner, rather than later, for fear they might jeopardize their position if they take the full amount of leave they’re entitled to.
With the recent growth in Cloud Computing comes new opportunities. Software available in the Cloud is enabling more people to get back to work, and to be their own boss. Bullet Accounting and Payroll Software is doing just that.
If you answer yes to any of these questions then Bullet is probably for you:
- Are you currently a job seeker or looking for a change of direction in your career?
- Experienced in Bookkeeping, Accounts or Payroll, but lacking the qualification to compete in the jobs market?
- Are you a Mum who wants to be at home more?
- Are you looking to design your own working week?
- Are you in need of additional income?
- Would you like to be your own boss?
- Would you like to be able to work from home or another place of your choosing?
- Has a light bulb just appeared over your head?
- Credit control
- Bank Reconciliation
- Full Payroll, including monthly and year end returns
- VAT Returns
- CRO Returns
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Sole Trader Accounts
- Limited Company Accounts
- Project Accounts